Re: a misbehavior of partition row movement (?)

От Arne Roland
Тема Re: a misbehavior of partition row movement (?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi,

thanks for looking into this. I haven't yet looked at your patch in detail, yet I think we should address the general issue here. To me this doesn't seem to be a RI-trigger issue, but a more general issue like I mentioned in the pg-bugs thread https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/b1bfc99296e34725900bcd9689be8420@index.de

While I like the idea of making fks work, I'd prefer a solution that fires the appropriate row trigger for partitioned tables for non RI-cases as well.

Regards

Arne