Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 6905 - Impossible to load databases

От Ayad Mohamed
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 6905 - Impossible to load databases
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Khushboo

I have pgadmin4 on ubuntu server and installed via the official postgresql repos .

and so I patched the file tree_nodes.ts with your patch file.

Kindely tell me if I should do more.

Med venlig hilsen
Ayad Mohamed
Seniorkonsulent