Re: Hesitate to write this: can't get at postgres.org

От bill-bell@bill-bell.hamilton.on.ca (Bill Bell)
Тема Re: Hesitate to write this: can't get at postgres.org
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Christopher Browne <cbbrowne@acm.org> wrote in message > This report would be a lot more useful if you indicated
additional
> detail such as:
>  - At what time you tried accessing the site;
>  - What browser you were using;
>  - What your browser actually downloaded.
>
> If I hit the site with Lynx, I don't get any colour at all, for
> instance, but I do get reasonably "informative" HTML back.

I dunno whether I dare mention that I'm using IE 6.0 in response to
people that mention Lynx and Pine. :o) Would it help if I were to say
that I've also tried with Mozilla 1.4?

Anyway, my apologies are due to this group. I've just found that it is
the ad- and pop-up- blocking stuff in ZoneAlarm that was causing this
grief for me.

I will inform them about this.

Bill