Revert back to standard AC_STRUCT_TIMEZONE Autoconf macro

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Revert back to standard AC_STRUCT_TIMEZONE Autoconf macro
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Instead of AC_STRUCT_TIMEZONE we use our own variant called
PGAC_STRUCT_TIMEZONE that checks for tzname even if other variants were
found first.  But since 63bd0db12199c5df043e1dea0f2b574f622b3a4c we
don't use tzname anymore, so we don't need this anymore.

The attached patches revert back to the standard AC_STRUCT_TIMEZONE
macro and do some related cleanup.

Вложения