Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault

От Maksim Karaba
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thank you for your answer so quickly.

>(gdb) p debug_query_string
>$1 = 0x2c2e748 "DO $$DECLARE\nBEGIN\n PERFORM dwh.load_trade_record_inc();\nEND$$;"

We added logging to the function and found out that the error always occurs on the same update
(in attachments)
Plan explain verbose in attachments

MAKSIM KARABA
Senior Systems Engineer, EPAM