Re: pg_get_wal_replay_pause_state() should not return 'paused' while a promotion is ongoing.

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: pg_get_wal_replay_pause_state() should not return 'paused' while a promotion is ongoing.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2021/05/31 17:18, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Sorry for missing this.
>
> At Mon, 31 May 2021 12:52:54 +0900, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote in

>>> Sounds good. Attached is the updated version of the patch.
>>> I added such checks into the test.
>
> Thanks! Looks fine. The paused-state test may get false-success but it
> would be sufficient that it detects the problem in most cases.
>
>>> BTW, while reading some recovery regression tests, I found that
>>> 013_crash_restart.pl has "use Time::HiRes qw(usleep)" but it seems
>>> not necessary. We can safely remove that? Patch attached.
>
> Looks just fine for the removal of HiRes usage.  All other use of
> HiRes are accompanied by a usleep usage.
>
>> Barring any objections, I'm thinking to commit these two patches.
>
> +1.

Thanks for the review! I pushed those two patches.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?
Сообщение: Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?