Re: stored procedure call is not working with "select procedure()"option

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: stored procedure call is not working with "select procedure()"option
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/19/2018 11:13 PM, Abhra Kar wrote:
> Hi ,
>           I have a stored procedure name "procedure()". Which I am
> calling by --
>
> Session sess = (Session)entityManager.getDelegate(); //entityManager is
> javax.persistent.EntityManager[ Properly Initialise]
>                sess.createSQLQuery("select procedure()");
>
> procedure is containing some truncate queries like -- EXECUTE('truncate
> table abc');
>
> It's not throwing any exception but not executing the procedure.Using
> oracle query -- sess.createSQLQuery("{ call procedure()
> }").executeUpdate();   procedure execution is working fine.
>
> What's need to be change here.

More information would help:

1) Postgres version.

2) JDBC driver and version?

3) Any relevant information from the Postgres logs.

The forthcoming Postgres version 11 will have stored procedures, but at
the moment Postgres has only stored functions.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com