Re: Short CVS question

От Douglas McNaught
Тема Re: Short CVS question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Dirk Riehle <dirk@riehle.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a short CVS question please: How do I go from a particular file
> revision like
>
> pgsql/cvs/pgsql/src/backend/parser/parse_relation.c.1.3
>
> to the complete commit? I.e. I would like to navigate back from this
> particular file to the commit and see all the other files that were touched
> by the commit.

You can't, very easily.  Every file commit in CVS is an independent
action--they are not grouped as a changeset.  You would have to look
for other file commits that happened at the same time and have the
same log message.  Each file has its own revision number that has no
relation to those of other files.

-Doug