Re: changing password pgagent service account

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: changing password pgagent service account
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On 8/13/20 1:07 PM, Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez wrote:
> Good morning I need to help I installed pgagent but I want to change
> password pgagent service account

This mailing list is for discussing issues related to the PostgreSQL
website and other web properties. This is probably a better question for
the pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org mailing list.

A helpful list of support resources can be found here:

    https://www.postgresql.org/support/

Good luck!

Jonathan

Вложения