Re:Re: may be a buffer overflow problem

От Winter Loo
Тема Re:Re: may be a buffer overflow problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>Thanks for looking! I will apply it backpatched all the way down as this has

>been wrong since 2006.
>
>> I wonder how Winter Loo got to see that warning...

I was compiling source code of postgres version 13 and the building flags is changed in my development environment.
>And it would be interesting to know if that was the only warning, since error.c >in ECPG performs the exact same string copy.

Yes, that was the only warning. I searched all `sqlstate` words in ecpg directory, there's no other dubious problems.

От: Shubham Khanna
Сообщение: Re: Pgoutput not capturing the generated columns
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Conflict Detection and Resolution