Re: Inconsistent Japanese name order in v13 contributors list

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Inconsistent Japanese name order in v13 contributors list
Дата
Re: Inconsistent Japanese name order in v13 contributors list
Re: Inconsistent Japanese name order in v13 contributors list
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2020/09/09 14:15, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a patch to standardize Japanese names as given-name-first
> in the v13 contributors list as before.

Using given-name-first order is our consensus? I was thinking we have not
reached that yet and our "vague" consensus was to use the name that each
contributor prefers, for example the name that used in the email signature, etc.

BTW, if possible I'd like to use family-name-first, i.e., "Fujii Masao".

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center