Part Time / Side work - PostgreSQL & Oracle (Conversions) - Remote /Any location

От S.Bob
Тема Part Time / Side work - PostgreSQL & Oracle (Conversions) - Remote /Any location
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Hi all;

We have a number of Oracle to PostgreSQL conversion efforts going at any
given point in time these days. Sometimes we need a bit of extra help.
Support would usually be along these lines:

- Bash / Python scripting

- SQL and PL/pgSQL debugging

- SQL and PL/pgSQL performance tuning

- Converting SQL, Scripts, Concepts from Oracle to PostgreSQL

We are looking for resources that can help with the above on an as
needed basis. Could lead to more work or even full time down the road if
interested. For the moment we simply need occasional help in key areas.

Ideal skills include:

- PostgreSQL Admin

- Bash

- PL/pgSQL

- SQL

- Converting Oracle constructs to PostgreSQL

Nice to have:

- Python

- Perl

- Linux Admin

- C

- Converting SQL Server to PostgreSQL

Send me your Resume / CV and desired rate if interested.

Thanks

--
`When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with
thesystem, *for free*".' (By Linus Torvalds)

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: