Re: BUG #15115: temporary AND unlogged tables for parallel db import

От Enno Wein
Тема Re: BUG #15115: temporary AND unlogged tables for parallel db import
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Yes, we found out by trial and error that temporary and unlogged are
mutually exclusive while the documentation does not point that out
explicitly.

This is an enhancement request to enable having tables which are both
temporary and unlogged.