Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: weekly progress reports (week 6)

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: weekly progress reports (week 6)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I took a stab at fixing those issues, as well as the bug when fastupdate is
> turned on concurrently. Does the attached patch look sane to you?
That's look sane, and I believe it should be applied but I see some issue in
your patch:

I don't very happy with rootBuffer added everywhere. ginInsertItemPointers() and
  ginPrepareDataScan() now take both args, rootBlkno and rootBuffer, second
could be invalid. As I can see, you did it to call
CheckForSerializableConflictIn() in ginEntryInsert(). Seems, it could be
reverted and CheckForSerializableConflictIn() should be added to
ginFindLeafPage() with searchMode = false.

Rebased patch is attached.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Verbosity of genbki.pl
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Postgres, fsync, and OSs (specifically linux)