Re: Can't Remote connection by IpV6

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Can't Remote connection by IpV6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/6/24 07:46, Marcelo Marloch wrote:
> Hi everyone, is it possible to remote connect through IpV6? IpV4 works
> fine but I cant connect through V6
>
> postgresql.conf is to listen all address and pg_hba.conf is set with
> host all all :: md5 i've tried ::/0 and ::0/0 but had no success

Is the firewall open for IPv6 connections to the Postgres port?

Did you reload the server after making the configuration changes?

Define in more detail what 'no success' means.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Can't Remote connection by IpV6
Сообщение: Re: Can't Remote connection by IpV6