Re: [HACKERS] Partitioned tables and relfilenode

От Maksim Milyutin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partitioned tables and relfilenode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I have noticed that there is scheduled unlinking of nonexistent physical
storage under partitioned table when we execute DROP TABLE statement on
this partitioned table. Though this action doesn't generate any error
under typical behavior of postgres because the error of storage's lack
is caught through if-statement [1] I think it is not safe.

My patch fixes this issue.

1. src/backend/storage/smgr/md.c:1385

--
Maksim Milyutin