Re: Security lessons from liblzma

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Security lessons from liblzma
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Sun, 2024-03-31 at 08:15 -0400, Joe Conway wrote:

> I am saying maybe those patches should be eliminated in favor of our
> tree including build options that would produce the same result.

Works for me, as a long as I can commit them and upcoming potential
patches to PostgreSQL git repo.

OTOH, we also carry non-patches like README files, systemd unit files,
pam files, setup script, etc., which are very RPM specific.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor