Re: pgadmin4 3.2 don't start on windows 10

От Jürgen Spatz
Тема Re: pgadmin4 3.2 don't start on windows 10
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Ah, it seems, that there is a problem with php.

I already installed win-sdk-developer package

Am 23.08.2018 um 12:08 schrieb Aditya Toshniwal:
Hi,

Can you please download Dependency Walker (http://www.dependencywalker.com/) and load the pgAdmin 4 executable into it? This will give more information if any dependency is missing.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 3:28 PM, Jürgen Spatz <juergen.spatz.2702@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

is there nobody who has an idea, what I could do ?

As already written, my pgadmin  4 3.2 don't start on windows 10. I had a V2 on the machine but deinstalled it.

I deleted everything, (incl the appdata folder) from the machine, installed the pgadmin new but nothing.

I tried to switch the debug mode on, nothing, no pgadmin4.log file is created.

I posted the error message from the windows log, which said that there is a problem with the C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

so far, but nothing worked. the tray icon appears some seconds and then its gone.

Thanks and greetings

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4 3.2 don't start on windows 10
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4 3.2 don't start on windows 10