pgadmin not displaying data from postgresql_fdw

От Olivier Leprêtre
Тема pgadmin not displaying data from postgresql_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Hi,

When doing some testing about postgresql_fdw extension to connect local and remote databases, I was surprised to notice that the local connected schema seems to have no table in pgadmin 3 or pgadmin 4 trees.

Those commands ran fine :

CREATE SERVER fdw _prod01 FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER postgres_fdw OPTIONS (host 'localhost', dbname '_prod01', port '5433');

CREATE USER MAPPING FOR postgres SERVER fdw_prod01 OPTIONS (user 'postgres', password '');

CREATE SCHEMA fdw_prod01a;

IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA pre_prod FROM SERVER fdw_prod01 INTO fdw_prod01a;

It's then possible to apply select, insert or delete commands on fdw_prod01a schema. Going to the 'remote' database shows inserted data into pre_prod schema.

this command returns tables list from local fdw_prod01a :

SELECT distinct table_schema,table_name FROM information_schema.TABLES where table_schema = 'fdw_prod01a'

So everything seems fine, except the pgadmin tree which does not display any table under the fdw_prod01 branch, even if it's possible to query it's tables with sql.

Did I forget something ? Is that a bug ? Does postgresql_fdw store informations in such a way that pgadmin is not able to get them, even when they exists in pg tables ?

Thanks for any answer,

Olivier

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: