RE: Guideline To Resolve LWLock:SubtransControlLock

От Fd Habash
Тема RE: Guideline To Resolve LWLock:SubtransControlLock
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Thanks, Jeremy …

“ That said... FWIW, Aurora PostgreSQL version 9.6.3 uses parent/child transaction relationships pretty much the same way that community PostgreSQL 9.6.3 does …”

This is why I posted here first. This particular wait state did not appear to be Aurora specific and was not listed as part of https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/AuroraPostgreSQL.Reference.html#AuroraPostgreSQL.Reference.Waitevents

I go back and forth posting issues between the two forums depending on the nature of it.

Thank you