lesslog "incorrect resource manager data checksum."

От Jean-Christophe Arnu
Тема lesslog "incorrect resource manager data checksum."
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm trying to use lesslog 1.1 (out of NTT rpm available on pgfoundry) on my pg_xlog files out of a 8.3.3 postgresql server.
I always get messages such as "incorrect resource manager data checksum."

This message is issued (as I've read the sources) when there's CRC mismatch in a record.

Do you have any idea of what's going wrong (i.e. why my CRC are not matching)? Does this deals with full_page_writes to be set to on (by default in GUC)  which is commented in my GUC (thus set to on) ? Is there something missing?

Note : I'm transferring my xlog to another node with rsync. The log I get (a bunch of) for my test purpose are the ones on the remote node, they should be exactly the same as the one on the server.

Thanks by advance for any ideao!

--
Jean-Christophe Arnu