Re: Cannot vacuum even in single-user mode after xidStopLimit isreached

От Arthur Zakirov
Тема Re: Cannot vacuum even in single-user mode after xidStopLimit isreached
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 18.02.2019 17:18, Jahwan Kim wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> (1) The problem is, I cannot drop any of the temp tables, not even in
> the single-user mode. It says
> 'vacuum', 'You might also need to commit or roll back old prepared
> transactions.'
> And, no, there seems to be no pending prepared transaction either.

Can you show the exact whole message?

Do I understand correctly. Are temp tables persist in pg_class even
after trying to drop temp tables in single-user mode?

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: Cannot vacuum even in single-user mode after xidStopLimit is reached
Сообщение: Re: Cannot vacuum even in single-user mode after xidStopLimit is reached