Re: pg_walinspect memory leaks

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pg_walinspect memory leaks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2023-02-16 at 18:00 +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> I'm attaching the patches here. For HEAD, I'd
> want to be a bit defensive and use the temporary memory context for
> pg_get_wal_fpi_info() too.

I don't see why we shouldn't backpatch that, too?

Also, it seems like we should do the same thing for the loop in
GetXLogSummaryStats(). Maybe just for the outer loop is fine (the inner
loop is only 16 elements); though again, there's not an obvious
downside to fixing that, too.

--
Jeff Davis
PostgreSQL Contributor Team - AWS