Re: [BUGS] aspnet postgresql connection setting

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [BUGS] aspnet postgresql connection setting
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 3/15/2017 10:18 PM, anderson.hsu@fengtay.com wrote:
Our website is produced by using aspnet + mssql, and then we would like to move database from mssql to postgresql. But about the database connection setting in web.config, we are not sure how to modify the setting as listed as below:
<add key="CconString" value="Server='7a0642076\SQLEXPRESS';uid='sa';pwd='water';database='DB14017'"/>
         <add key="VBconString" value="Server=7a0642076\SQLEXPRESS;uid=sa;pwd=water;database=DB14017"/>

that is all Microsoft SQL Server specific, somewhere else you must be connecting to the mssql ado driver.
you need to install and use NPGSQL, which implements a .NET data provider for Postgresql.     I don't program in that world, but here's home page for it...

http://www.npgsql.org/doc/index.html

Сообщение: [BUGS] aspnet postgresql connection setting