Re: Type scale returned by PQfmod() 65531 for time/timestamp outputparameter?

От Sebastien FLAESCH
Тема Re: Type scale returned by PQfmod() 65531 for time/timestamp outputparameter?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On 02/20/2018 03:39 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Sebastien FLAESCH <sf@4js.com> writes:
>> This really needs clarification, I would appreciate that the community gives
>> more information about PQfmod()...
>
> Like I said before, it's datatype-specific and you need to look at the
> typmodin/typmodout support functions for each type to see what they do.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Thank you Tom.

I don't know what these functions are, sorry if I misunderstood.

Are you suggesting me to dig into the PostgreSQL server sources / internals?

Any starting point I should look at?

Seb

Сообщение: Re: Type scale returned by PQfmod() 65531 for time/timestamp output parameter?
Сообщение: Re: Type scale returned by PQfmod() 65531 for time/timestamp output parameter?