Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does notsee function-based constraints or indices

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does notsee function-based constraints or indices
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does not see function-based constraints or indices  ("ceccareb@talusmusic.com" <ceccareb@talusmusic.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #15263: pg_dump / psql failure. When loading, psql does notsee function-based constraints or indices  (firstname lastname <ceccareb@talusmusic.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 07.07.18 16:50, ceccareb@talusmusic.com wrote:
> Seems like a reasonable diagnosis.   Apparently someone introduced this problem into 10.x.  9 works fine.
>
> Is there anything I can do?   Or do know if someone is trying to fix this one?

It looks like you might need to fix up your functions to handle schema
search path changes.  Either do SET search_path inside the function or
attached to the function definition, or explicitly schema-qualify the
function calls.