Re: Triggers

От Andrew Hammond
Тема Re: Triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Since you're asking on the -jobs mailing list, perhaps you want to hire a PostgreSQL consultant? If that's the case, you could post an RFP or job description to this list. Alternatively, you can find consulting firms from all over the world at the following page.

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

If on the other hand you actually want your question answered, perhaps you should ask it in a forum such as pgsql-general, pgsql-sql or even pgsql-novice? You can see descriptions of the various mailing lists here:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

Andrew