Re: ZFS filesystem - supported ?

От Laura Smith
Тема Re: ZFS filesystem - supported ?
Дата
Re: ZFS filesystem - supported ?  (Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 at 01:18, Benedict Holland <benedict.m.holland@gmail.com> wrote:

> In my opinion, ext4 will solve any and all problems without a very deep understanding of file system architecture. In
short,i would stick with ext4 unless you have a good reason not to. Maybe there is one. I have done this a long time
andnever thought twice about which file system should support my servers.

Curious, when it comes to "traditional" filesystems, why ext4 and not xfs ? AFAIK the legacy issues associated with xfs
arelong gone ?

От: Bob Jolliffe
Сообщение: Re: ZFS filesystem - supported ?
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: plpython3 package installation problem