Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X

От Phill
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X
Дата
Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X  (chokladzingo <sfransson@telia.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
> Hi everybody! I'm having problems with launching pgAdmin (versions
> from 1.6.x to 1.8) on Mac OS X 10.4.10. When i try lo launch PgAdmin
> application, it just crashes every time. The bug is 100% reproducible.

Similar problem here, can't get latest v1.8.0 it to launch on Mac OSX
10.5, the icon bounces a few times and the pgAdmin3 name appears in
the menu bar but nothing else, I then have to force quit.

This is on a PPC Powermac G5, whereas same OS and pgAdmin version on
an Intel MacBook Pro works perfectly.
Phill