Re: Commitfest 2020-11 is closed

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Commitfest 2020-11 is closed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/02/20 16:51, David Steele wrote:
> Depending on how you have Github organized migrating to travis-ci.com may be
> bit tricky because it requires full access to all private repositories in
> your account and orgs administrated by your account.

PL/Java just began using travis-ci.com this summer at the conclusion of
our GSoC project, and Thomas had been leery of the full-access-to-everything
requirement, but that turned out to have been an old way it once worked.
The more current way involves installation as a GitHub app into a particular
repository, and it did not come with excessive access requirements.

That being said, we got maybe three months of use out of it all told.
On 2 November, they announced a "new pricing model"[1],[2], and since
24 November it has no longer run  PL/Java tests, logging a "does not have
enough credits" message[3] instead. So I rather hastily put a GitHub
Actions workflow together to plug the hole.

Apparently there is a way for OSS projects to ask nicely for an allocation
of some credits that might be available.

Regards,
-Chap

[1]
https://www.jeffgeerling.com/blog/2020/travis-cis-new-pricing-plan-threw-wrench-my-open-source-works