Re: operator exclusion constraints

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: operator exclusion constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Nov 13, 2009, at 8:39 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

> alter table foo add constraint bar exclude (a check with =, b check with =);

I've been meaning to comment on this syntax one more time; apologies for the bike-shedding. But I'm wondering if the
"CHECK"is strictly necessary there, since the WITH seems adequate, and there was some discussion before about the CHECK
keywordpossibly causing confusion with check constraints.

Best,

David