Re: DBD::PostgreSQL compile time /run time version

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: DBD::PostgreSQL compile time /run time version
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 05:15  AM, Thomas A. Lowery wrote:

> Do I need to maintain two copies of DBD::Postgres (or DBD::Pg ... not
> sure of the new name) one compiled for 7.2 and one for 7.3?
>
> I understand the pain of supporting different functions for different
> versions.

This would be the best reason to change the name of the driver. But I'm
still on the fence wrt all this, and it's likely to be months before I
have something workable and it's time to decide how to handle the issue
of compatibility.

Regards,

David

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394