Re: [FIX] Fix for pgxs on darwin and other platforms...

От Sean Chittenden
Тема Re: [FIX] Fix for pgxs on darwin and other platforms...
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
>>> I don't think so :-(.  Didn't you just break building things on a
>>> machine where Postgres isn't already installed?
>
>> Wait, are you suggesting that pgxs is used pre-install?  I sure hope
>> not.
>
> It isn't, but your patch changes make variables (to wit, BE_DLLLIBS)
> that are used during the standard build process.

Attached is the easiest and least intrusive fix.  This fixes all
scenarios as far as I can tell.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [FIX] Fix for pgxs on darwin and other platforms...
Сообщение: Re: [FIX] Fix for pgxs on darwin and other platforms...