Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 17 Jul 2023, at 10:29, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 03:07:08PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Judging by the thread there seems to be concensus on skipping .DS_Store files
>> in all branches, with a few +1's for skipping all hidden files in HEAD.  I'll
>> prepare a patch for the former and we can pick up the discussion on the latter
>> ones that's done.
>
> Yes, I am also getting that this is the consensus reached here.

Attached is a version that just skips .DS_Store files as per the discussion
here.  I opted for not testing this on macOS since I don't want to create
invalid .DS_Store files where they potentially can be seen by the Finder
causing unwanted side effects.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #18030: Large memory consumption caused by in-clause subqueries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18030: Large memory consumption caused by in-clause subqueries