Re: [pgsql-www] Recognition Guidelines Patch

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Recognition Guidelines Patch
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Joe & Stephen,

On Jul 30, 2017, at 3:52 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

* Joe Conway (mail@joeconway.com) wrote:
On 07/29/2017 12:16 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
Thanks for the help.  Attached is the patch with typo fixes.

It isn't actually part of your patch, but it seems to me we should not
have questions with respect to donations sent to an individual. I.e. we
should replace:

---
href="mailto:jdrake@PostgreSQL.org">PostgreSQL fund raising contact
---

with something like

---
href="mailto:funds-group@postgresql.org">PostgreSQL funds group
---

+1.

I think this is a valid request and I would +1 it too, however I would like to push implementation to a different patch / thread as AFAIK there needs to be a “funds group” set up.

Thanks!

Jonathan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Recognition Guidelines Patch
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Recognition Guidelines Patch