Re: Fixing GIN for empty/null/full-scan cases

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Fixing GIN for empty/null/full-scan cases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jan 12, 2011, at 4:35 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

>> Did a signature change or something?
>
> Yeah.  I think if you just load up the current contrib/intarray first,
> you'll be fine (ignore all the object-already-exists errors).

Oh, from 9.1devel? yeah, okay. Will do that tomorrow (finishing the current load to make sure that there are no other
errorsI can't ignore, but won't see among all the intarray stuff tomorrow).

>> Is there something that needs a compatibility interface of some kind?
>
> No, what we need is a decent extension package manager ;-)

Yeah. Maybe you can do that this weekend? Or, I dunno, while you “sleep” tonight?

Best,

David