Document when ssl_prefer_server_ciphers went in

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Document when ssl_prefer_server_ciphers went in
Дата
Re: Document when ssl_prefer_server_ciphers went in
Список pgsql-docs
In the documentation for ssl_prefer_server_ciphers we only say it's not in
"older version" but we omit to specify it further.  Since it's a fairly
important setting for security I think it makes sense to add the version to
help users, as in the small attached diff (which also adds proper markup in the
paragraph while in there).

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения