Re: The flinfo->fn_extra question, from me this time.

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: The flinfo->fn_extra question, from me this time.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/15/19 21:21, Tom Lane wrote:
> Yup.  (Of course, you don't have to use the SRF_FIRSTCALL_INIT
> infrastructure.)

That had crossed my mind ... but it seems there's around 80 or 100
lines of good stuff there that'd be a shame to duplicate. If only
init_MultiFuncCall() took an extra void ** argument, and the stock
SRF_FIRSTCALL_INIT passed &(fcinfo->flinfo->fn_extra), seems like
most of it would be reusable. shutdown_MultiFuncCall would need to work
slightly differently, and a caller who wanted to be different would need
a customized variant of SRF_PERCALL_SETUP, but that's two lines.

Cheers,
-Chap