Re: Problem with Database Migration Wizard

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Problem with Database Migration Wizard
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

This is a problem connecting to the Access database rather than PostgreSQL. Often it is caused by the Access database
beingopened in Access at the same time you try to migrate it.

Regards, Dave.

_____________Original message ____________
Subject:    [pgadmin-support] Problem with Database Migration Wizard
Sender:    "Simone Merli" <simoz@ada2.unipv.it>
Date:        Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:06:07 +0000

Hi all! :)

I've a problem when i run database migration wizard, i've added in
/etc/pg_hba.conf my host with trust (option)

When i try to migrate access db to postgresql (selecting dbtype: access)
i got these error msg:

An error has occured in Database Migration Wizard:Database
Wizard:frm:Wizard:dbConnect:

Number : -2147217843
workgroup is open in exclusive mode or from another user**

** bad translation of italian msg.

Do you have any idea to resolv the problem?

Thanks.
s.

--

Simone Merli