Are Packages for PostgreSQL 7.4.x for Solaris 9 64bit available ?

От Gellert, Andre
Тема Are Packages for PostgreSQL 7.4.x for Solaris 9 64bit available ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,
yesterday I ran into problems installing my first PostgreSQL on Solaris.
My main problems consisted on missing packages, because the test system I
had to use was a very small installation.
After spending hours on installing gcc+friends, we decided to install a new
full solaris on the hardware.
My question to avoid installation : Are there any updated packages for
Solaris 9 (64bit) out there ?
I am a little bit spoiled from linux and disappointed about the ready-to-go
software packages on the sun... and a pure beginner on the solaris,too....
;-)

Thanks Andre