Re: Cache lookup failure for pg_restore?

От Gellert, Andre
Тема Re: Cache lookup failure for pg_restore?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

> Recently, we discover how to avoid problem with OIDs backup/restore
> in tsearch2. Check
> http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/ for
> a little patch (regprocedure_7.4.patch.gz). It won't work on
> existed tsearch2
> installation, though, but will help in future.

I do have the same problem, after reimporting with the correct command
sequence,
with no errors (I edit the schema to get rid of duplicate functions) ,
( AND:
DELETE from pg_ts_dict;
DELETE from pg_ts_parser ;
DELETE from pg_ts_cfg;
DELETE from pg_ts_cfgmap ;
to avoid duplicate keys - that point is missing in the howto ?)

I can connect to the DB , but cannot use the tsquery function e.g. .

Example:
www2=# select set_curcfg('default');
ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 138031386
www2=# select to_tsquery('cd&rohling') ;
ERROR:  could not find tsearch config by locale
www2=# select set_curcfg('default');
 set_curcfg
------------

(1 row)

www2=# select to_tsquery('cd&rohling') ;
        before or while processing the request.
!
---
I think this is the same problem. The patch is for 7.4.[0|1|2] , not 7.4, i
guess.

Is there a chance to rebuild a backup from a DB , which runs tsearch2 with
the unpatched tsearch2-schema ?
My idea: Isn't this a thing to be mentioned in the docs ? Restoring a DB
could be a point :-)

Andre