CA Visual Objects together with PostGreSQL

От Jarmo Saksi
Тема CA Visual Objects together with PostGreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I'm using "CA Visual Objects" programming tool in Windows and would like to move from *.DBF to PostGreSQL.  Do you know is there somebody using PostGreSQL together with "CA Visual Objects"?  I'd just would like to ask, "is it possible to use PostGreSQL together with CA Visual Objects in Windows" and possible if somebody has practical examples "how-to" with help of OLEDB. I'd appreciate your co-operation and help very much in this matter. Best regards,

Jarmo Saksi
Teljentie 12, FI-21100 Naantali, FINLAND
Tel +358 (0)40 56 82 007
eMail: jarmo.saksi@ifsworld.com

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any use or disclosure of
the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

Сообщение: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000730 ] Function Max y Min