Re: Proposal: Adding json logging

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Proposal: Adding json logging
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Apr 15, 2018, at 10:39, David Arnold <dar@xoe.solutions> wrote:
>
> In the light of the specific use case / problem for this thread to be born, what exactly would you suggest?

It looks like the thread skipped over the problem space for the solution space pretty fast; I see your note:

> I have reviewed some log samples and all DO contain some kind of multi line logs which are very uncomfortable to
parsereliably in a log streamer.

... but I don't see any actual examples of those.  Can you elaborate?

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Adding json logging
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Adding json logging