Re: Database structure and relation viewer/editor

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Database structure and relation viewer/editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Try DbDesigner 4 by FabForce

http://fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/

It's a bit kludgy, but it's free and can do reverse engineering. You will need the PostgreSQL ODBC driver to use it.

By default, it selects all schemas and tables to reverse engineer, so make sure you uncheck the ones you don't want
(pg_catalog & information_schema) and just leave one database and related schemas.

good luck,
Melvin Davidson