Re: Fix XML handling with DOCTYPE

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Fix XML handling with DOCTYPE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/01/19 17:34, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I think there were some outright bugs in the docs, at least for
> XMLTABLE, that maybe we should backpatch.  If you have the energy to
> cherry-pick a minimal doc update to 10/11, I offer to back-patch it.

I'll see what I can do. There's breathing room for that after the end of
the CF, right?

It seems to me that the conformance-appendix part is worth using,
along with all of the clarifications in datatype.sgml and func.sgml
except the ones clarifying fixed behavior, where the behavior fix
wasn't backpatched. That'll be where the cherry-picking effort lies.

Regards,
-Chap