Re: Website Hosting Service and Security

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Website Hosting Service and Security
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It looks like there is at least one PostgreSQL/Java hosting service
on this list:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_hosting

PostgreSQL supports secure connections. SSH is another common option
for connecting remotely to PostgreSQL.

On Dec 21, 2006, at 10:19 AM, Brandon E Hofmann wrote:

> Does anyone recommend a Website Hosting Service that supports
> PostgreSQL databases, Java, and Java Server Pages?  Also does
> anyone recommend a low budget security method to support logging
> into an application?
>
> I'm writing a web application using Java that I want to use with a
> PostgreSQL database and have it hosted online and accessed via ID/
> Password.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL