Re: doc: where best to add ~ 400 words to the manual?

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: doc: where best to add ~ 400 words to the manual?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/30/18 22:23, Chapman Flack wrote:
> I would like to add material to the manual, detailing the differences
> between the XPath 1.0 language supported in PG, and the XQuery/XPath 2.0+
> expected by the standard.
> I have thought of:
> 3. A sect2 at the very end of functions-xml, linked to from a short remark
> at the top.

(3) seems to be supported by (the only) precedent, the "Limits and
Compatibility" sect3 within functions-posix-regexp.

So, absent objection, I'll work on a Limits and Compatibility sect2
within functions-xml.

-Chap

Сообщение: Re: Query with high planning time at version 11.1 compared versions10.5 and 11.0
Сообщение: Re: Query with high planning time at version 11.1 compared versions10.5 and 11.0