Re: Unnecessary asterisk in comment in postgres_fdw.c

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Unnecessary asterisk in comment in postgres_fdw.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2018/11/28 23:31), Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 08:51:54AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>>> Why wouldn't Fujita-san push this patch himself?
>>
>> I was wondering that myself, but thought maybe he was busy and wanted
>> someone else to do it.
>
> Actually, it was so simple I thought he would just apply it, but he
> might have been following the protocol of posting the patch first, and
> in that case, I interfered by applying it.  Sorry.

No problem!  Thanks for taking care of this, Bruce!

(I also thought that was simple, but my first language is not English,
so I thought it would be better to give others a chance for reviewing
that.  Maybe my explanation in a previous email was not enough.  Sorry
about that.)

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita