RE: How do I use connection pooling?

От Dwelle, Timothy
Тема RE: How do I use connection pooling?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Try checking out the connection pooling in Protomatter
(protomatter.sourceforge.net)... very slick...

I actually needed to put in a little fix in the Protomatter code to get it
to play nice with the Postgres driver... if your interested, lemme know and
I'll send it to you.

-Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Shraibman [mailto:jks@selectacast.net]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 1:35 PM
To: Peter Mount
Cc: pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] How do I use connection pooling?

I didn't mean the Makefile.  I can figure out how to compile java
programs. But Test.java, which is supposed to be an example, doesn't
compile because it is so wrong.

So again, how can I use the connection pooling stuff?  Sun's site is no
help at all.

Peter Mount wrote:

> Whoops, as I've not got the javax stuff I didn't think of testing it. For
> now use:
>         javac org/postgresql/xa/*.java
>
> I'll sort out the Makefile today.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Mount
> Enterprise Support
> Maidstone Borough Council
> Any views stated are my own, and not those of Maidstone Borough Council

Сообщение: Re: How do I use connection pooling?
Сообщение: Re: How do I use connection pooling?