Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Mar 28, 2018, at 9:32 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

On 3/28/18 21:30, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
On 3/23/18 08:56, Daniel Westermann wrote:
is it only me who sees blanks before the first word in the first line of
the code boxes, e.g. here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/sql-createtable.html
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/sql-createtable.html

For the devel documentation it is fine:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-createtable.html

Tested in Firefox and Chrome.

Yeah, that looks weird.  I'll look into it.

Just looking at a nearby thread ... something is quite whacky with the
web site stylesheet.  It didn't use to look like this.  Check this out:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/pgcrypto.html#id-1.11.7.35.5

Something is adding spaces - it’s within the “<pre>” tag, which causes browsers
to interpret each space literally.

For the case of the “digest” function, the outputted HTML shows the first digest
function indented, the second one at the start of the new line.

Jonathan